It’s a very special edition of Finding the Funny!
Wait. What? You haven’t heard of Finding the Funny? Please tell me it’s not true. If it is indeed true, you have been missing out.
Finding the Funny is a hysterical linkup that Anna at My Life and Kids and Kelley at Kelley’s Break Room host every Wednesday. Scores of bloggers link up, and writers and readers have a grand old time each week reading all the submissions. It’s a great way to get your blog discovered – and if you’re not a blogger, a great way to find some giggles.
Today I’m teaming up with Anna, Kelley, and 14 more bloggers to bring you a special Holiday edition of Finding the Funny! Non-bloggers, scroll down to discover lots of holiday funny. Bloggers – here’s the deal:
How to Link Up
Link up as many posts as you want – old or new – as long as they’re related to the holidays and will make us laugh! Your post will show up here and on 16 other blogs!
It’s easy to link up!
- Click on the “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the page.
- URL: copy and paste the URL of your blog post (be sure to use the exact post URL).
- Name: enter the TITLE of your blog post – this is what will appear below your post picture. (Limited to 30 characters)
- Enter your email address (don’t worry – this won’t be shared.)
- Click on NEXT and choose an image that will appear in the link up.
- Stick around and read the other posts and get ready to laugh!
Meet the Bloggers
All 17 of us will be sharing your posts on our blogs!
Link up and get reading!